Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm not a bad mom

OK, so maybe I brought this on myself, but I'm not sure...

I emailed the women in my mom's club with an issue about Cassie. She doesn't sleep well at night because she has to fart. It wakes her up at least 3 times a night, and gets up in the morning tired. I know that her diet isn't exactly great. OK, she mostly eats cheese and bread.

Most mom's made some great suggestions, she needs more fiber, she's constipated, and some other nice comments. They were all supportive and nice, except one. She made me feel like I was the worst mom in the world for not getting Cassie to eat more variety of food. She totally put me down and made me feel about an inch tall.

I am not a bad mom just because I haven't figured out how to get her to eat more food. She had no right to make me feel that way.

Well, I need to stop crying and find some lunch.

Adrienne

No comments: