Thursday, December 31, 2009

Epic Journey

Have you read or seen Lord of the Rings? You know how the whole story is about the journey of one person and his friends. I kinda feel like this journey I am starting on is an epic journey just like Frodo's.

Frodo knew it wasn't going to be easy. He knew it was going to take a long time. Everyone who was at the meeting trying to decide who would do the task knew that it could not be done alone. Yet, Frodo was not afraid to step up and take on the task.
So, why would I think that I can partake on my own epic journey alone? I guess I have always been to ashamed to ask for help. It's hard to admit that you can't do something, especially when you have all the tools.
So, here I am. Ready to take my first step and I'm asking for help. I think what I need most is to know that I am not alone. Encouragement is always welcome. :) Please leave comments when ever you can. Just knowing that you are out there and some of you are on the same epic journey helps so much.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read about my journey.

1 comment:

Annie Shafai said...

You are so not alone. I am right there with you sister! Starting Monday I will be starting my own epic journey. I am excited about it for the first time in a long time. We can do this Adrienne