Friday, May 13, 2011

Workout results...














Ok. So. I had no idea that they put your workout results on the GINORMOUS white board for all to see. I was a little heart broken to see a DNF (did not finish) for my workout on Wednesday. But I got over it when I saw other DNF's too. I wasn't the only one and that made me feel a little better. :)

I am having a real hard time walking today. My legs are like jelly! I feel like I'm only being held up with my bones! (Thank god for them!) I had to crawl on all fours to get up the stairs to take a shower. I couldn't even put my underwear or jeans on without sitting down. I then had slide down the stairs on my butt to get back down. Kinda humbling. But I didn't DNF! And I'm now clean.

I burned 425 calories as per my Bodybugg during the workout. I already can't wait for my message on Sunday...

No comments: